Increase survival = low mortality
Probiotics for fishes!
Probiotics can help prevent using antibiotics
Prevention is better than cure!
Probio+ contains good live bacteria that:
- Helps the fish to have shiny and finer scales
- restores order on the fish’s gut health, which improves digestibility of nutrients
- Promotes growth and increases survival rates
- Encourages reproduction with a boost in the immune system
How to use:
- Moisten feeds with water then mix 1 gram of Probio+ with every 100 grams of feeds and feed immediately
How does Probiotics help Fishes health?
A study has suggested that probiotics have a beneficial effect on the digestive processes of aquatic animals because probiotic strains synthesize extracellular enzymes such as proteases, amylases, and lipases as well as provide growth factors such as vitamins, fatty acids, and aminoacids
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium Longum, Vitamins, Amino acids and biological enzymesStorage: 4 years expiration. Store it in a cool and dry place. Avoid sunlight exposure.